Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Technology

Intinteresting bullshit

topic - technology

..........................................................................................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
...........................................................
........................................................
.........................................................
..............................................................
..............................................................
........................................................
.................................................................................................................................................

here is written some boring shit

here is some more boring shit that i cant possibly imagine what id do with since it doesn't even fucking matter for my grade. and i am so fucking bored, as if i didn't already have tons of fucking shit for me to fucking do but oh no i gotta spend my time doing this bullshit. Ital b




IF THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD WERE TO FUCKING EXPLODE RIGHT NOW I WOULDNT EVEN CARE BECAUSE IT CANNOT BEGIN TO FUCKING COMPARE TO HOW BORED I FUCKING AM. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LORD OF HOLY AND UNHOLY BEINGS, PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND CREATOR OF HE MAN WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WREAK UPON MY WRETCHED DENYING SOUL?e cool once i come back in a few years

but moving on in the long list of things i cannot wait to stop fucking doing this.

1. this.
2. this again

and i am really fucking brow as if you couldn't already tell from the fact that I'm writ ting this in white and from the general tone and maybe even my choice o

FUN FUCKING FACT, I ACTUALLY SPELL FUCKING CHECKED THIS.
f words if you re really fucking smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment